How will this show benefit you
By hearing Aaron Pierson shares his journey of living a life of addictions, jails into a thriving entrepreneur it will inspire you to create your epic life. Aaron shares how he created an epic life from despair. He shares how he turned his struggles into believing what is possible. This show contains some valuable tools on how he continues his transformation. We cover meditation, mindfulness, beliefs and using experiences to be the best version of yourself. We dive into how his early recovery in AA set his foundation into what he has created today and when he chose to leave organized recovery.
About Aaron Pierson
Aaron is a Digital Brand Strategist, Killer Content Creator, Filmmaker, Author and Award Winning Designer. He focuses on business solutions that encourage the promotional growth of digital entrepreneurs and content creators and specializes in devising creative ways to maximize the full potential of a client’s digital footprint.
Ideas & Insights
- AA did save my life, but my goal was never to sign up for a life long thing. The only thing that I am sighing up for the rest of my life is seeking this power greater than myself, not necessarily knowing it or understanding it. And I want to learn from a lot of different people. I don’t want to learn just from one side. That’s when I started to explore other form of spirituality. Other form of connecting. Different types of meditations. Meeting with other people. I think the act of me doing that and the act of me being of service, it’s what really been instrumental in the overall growth of me while I am on this planet.
- There’s not one guy on this planet that has the one thing that has all the things that I want for myself. I need mentors in my business. I need mentors in my relationships. I need mentors to help me grow spiritually. There isn’t one single person that has all of those things that I am trying to attain for myself. So it did open me up to work with other mentors. Now I have a business coach. I have a CPA, a financial adviser. I have someone that we talk about my wife’s and I relationship. I have multiple spiritual advisers. That’s all I am interested these days, it’s connecting with that source.
- I would encourage people to have as many life’s experiences as possible. Feel things because when I was using, it was about numbing. It was about taking feelings out of it. So now being able to feel warmth, feel cold. I will take a cold shower sometimes just to feel it.
- Experience things that you never experienced before. What will happen is that you are going to start growing in ways that you never could have because now you have this new experience you could add to your tool belt. Try having these experiences with things that you have never done before.
- Once you realize that there’s an amazing world out there and I get to be part of it and it’s a hell more exciting than being loaded. Have as many experiences as you can enjoy every single one of them good, bad or indifferent.
- Don’t sell yourself short for you guys that are listening. Think Big. Think Massive. And align yourself with people that understand that thought process.
- My truth is, once you get into a high enough level of emotional fitness, intellectual fitness and spiritual fitness, you can survive a lot. It’s time to grow. The people that got you here, will not get you there. I had to look at others way to do that. I went from meetings to masterminds. I need to find new ways and new levels to reach. Unless you are able to let go of the old, you will never find the new. That was me and my process.
- It’s not one size fits all all the time. The further you get away from those absolute’s, you can grow more.
- The Universe is infinite. So why don’t we think more along those lines.
Do you want to experience more?
I will send you some other tools to help you get to your next level using some of the things we covered on this show.
- A free one-on-one coaching call with me where we will get clear on getting to your next level. This is truly an experience in its own right and will not last long so act quickly.
- I have a framework to send you that illustrates the Recovery Squared belief process and a roadmap to transformation.
- We are building a community around recovery squared and when you sign up you can be added our exclusive Secret Facebook Group where we can connect with other tribe members. I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I’m excited for you to be a part of this community.