How will this show benefit you
Samuel Fox shares some powerful tools we can employ to radical transform our lives and live our infinite potential. The core of this episode is about connecting with the core of who we are. The symptoms of this disconnection are addictions, disease, depression and other problems in life. Sam breaks down the process which we become disconnected which creates suffering in our lives. He breaks down how we can rise above suffering into created a dream life by using our Inner Child as a tool in guiding our healing and thriving in life. When we live in spirit connected place we can end suffering, which includes and end to addiction, depression, disease and suffering.
About Samuel Fox
Sam is a breakthrough and transformational coach. He helps people create and design their ideal life from conscious choice vs. unconscious reaction.
He utilizes a tool which he refers to as our Inner Child, which can be explained as our true essence. He helps people connect and restore that connection to their Inner Child.
Ideas & Insights
- Our Inner Child can tell us everything that stands in our way of creating what we want. In each moment our Inner Child can give us our next step in creating every goal, receiving and carrying out that next step.
- Pain sends us searching for more. The depression, divorce, betrayal, blame, feeling pissed off are all feelings and emotions that are not that pleasant to deal with and that got me searching.
- I was one of those know-it-alls, everyone else what the problem. When I wasn’t experiencing peace and in frustration, everyone else was the problem, it’s not my own. I was heavy in blaming and trying to change others. This created a hell for me. I got to go through the experience of being a tortured soul.
- It was an opportunity to unlock where the true problem lies. This is also where the true solution lays.
- Before that the problem was always outside of me, so the solution was always outside of me. When the problem was outside of me, the thing I needed to change was outside of me where I have no control.
- Through this profound experience, I came to a knowing. I had created my hell and that I was the solution to my hell.
- When we turn in, we will find the answers.
- What I found was, is that as I connected with my inner child and as I have done that and lead my clients, it is a process of finding out where I have judged my Inner Child and the wrongs against my Inner Child and really healing that relationship through forgiveness, through love and through repentance. Returning to love vs. turning to fear and judgment or hatred.
- Often we hate ourselves or we judge ourselves or we think we are not enough and this destroy the connection to our spirit and Inner Child which is then connected to God. Then we do not hear the Divine instruction.
- At the core of all healing is a connection. The core of all spiritual death is separation through judgment.
- All we know life is a struggle and I don’t know why. As we connect to our Inner Child, in a flash we can see the steps that took us down to create the separation and started the life of struggle. Through the same means our inner child can show us every step in healing and connection to creating the life of our dreams.
- As I heal the relation between me and my Inner Child every single relationship in my life changes.
- Judgements of others are really a judgement of self. Judgements are blockers of abundance and flow. We then try to blame things outside ourselves like the economy, the government, other people and try to place fault, we are creating a story which justifies us staying stuck.
- When we drop the story and find the true source of the problem, heal it, it pulls the boulders that block the river and it starts flowing again.
- Through this work, I had a bad pornography addiction removed from every cell of my body. There was no temptation whatsoever, not even a single thought. All through connecting with Inner Child and living through inspiration.
- Focusing on the problem, actually perpetuates the problem, while focusing on God or the child within and following his direction healed my mind from reaching out into addiction.
- Any struggle, disease or addiction the Inner Child is the one tool that can help you with any of these issues. We are limitless beings that can create anything we can dream of.
- With my experience and my Inner Child, I connected so deeply it took me back to Kindergarten. I didn’t realize I had this limiting belief but was not until I had a few recent conversations that were bothering me. I realized the common denominator was I didn’t necessarily agree with the other person but felt they were judging me. When we are starting digging into this and asked my Inner Child where the judgment comes from, and it brought up some sexual abuse from when I was a kid. The next thing I know, like a movie playing out, I remember the moment I judgment myself as different and created disconnection from this event. This created a limiting belief and from that point forward judgment is showing up because I have been judging myself ever since. I disconnected through judging myself. This created a lifetime of disconnection.
- Anytime we judge something as right or wrong it causes suffering. Comparison causes pain.
- One of my goals is to change how people think of addiction, and you can have complete transformation and heal and cure addictions. I want to give people solutions that aren’t in the mainstream
- To really thrive you have to become whole and complete and connect with your higher true self. What is more powerful than a connection to God and the God that lives within.
How to connect with your Inner Child
- Step 1 – Awareness: Connect with the Inner Child within. Ask how have I wronged you? You came into this world innocent, and I judged you as wrong and became fractured and separated from our Inner Child. We started to experience this separation through suffering through addiction, disease, depression and other manifestations.
- Step 2 – Accountability: Accept responsibility for my judgement and separation from my Inner Child. Even when we were judged by others, we accepted and took on their judgements.
- Step 3 – Grace: We have to forgive ourselves and offer grace. Our ability to forgive ourselves is powerful.
- Step 4 – Unconditional Love: No matter how I show up regardless of a bad decision, our bodies or our minds, I love myself.
Do you want to experience more?
I will send you some other tools to help you get to your next level using some of the things we covered on this show.
- A free one-on-one coaching call with me where we will get clear on getting to your next level. This is truly an experience in its own right and will not last long so act quickly.
- I have a framework to send you that illustrates the Recovery Squared belief process and a roadmap to transformation.
- We are building a community around recovery squared and when you sign up you can be added our exclusive Secret Facebook Group where we can connect with other tribe members. I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I’m excited for you to be a part of this community.