How will this show benefit you
Joseph Sanchez truly is a leader in his community, and he leads by example with his powerful recovery story. Joseph not only shares how he is benefitting people across the nation with his work, but he discusses the personal work he has done to make sure he’s operating at his full potential. His ability to keep perspective of where he is in his life by using total awareness and mindfulness will help you take your recovery to a whole new level. Joseph reminds us that bad stuff will happen, but it’s what we in those circumstances that make all the difference.
About Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez is the President and Co-Founder of RecoveryATX, based in Austin, Texas. RecoveryATX is a non-profit recovery community organization that provides peer-based recovery support services as well as outreach work and planning of events that support people in the recovery process. Their weekly programming includes meditation, yoga and other activities, along with education for the recovery community and addiction professionals.
Ideas & Insights
- Partnerships allow us, as a community, to have a broader reach and a broader scope to be able to support more people in recovery.
- In my addiction, I can honestly tell you I had no passion or drive; I had no desire to do or make anything of my life.
- From my experience, I know that a unified voice carries a strong message.
- With a community, you have to kind of date them, get to know them and they have to know you; you have to build trust.
- People don’t have the tools and resources to really get the appropriate help that they need.
- In what areas of our lives are we not operating in our full potential?
- It’s more about the process of recovery than the “religion”; when you have people along with you, going through this process, it’s like these magical things happen.
- I dug deeper; why can’t I find out why I do absolutely everything I do in my life?
- That’s my mission in life; I create content and I coach people so that we can all kind of become one.
- Addiction is really just disconnection from your true self.
- For me, it’s more about the process and tools that are right for the moment. Today, I look at recovery as just a step in my total transformation.
Do you want to experience more?
I will send you some other tools to help you get to your next level using some of the things we covered on this show.
- A free one-on-one coaching call with me where we will get clear on getting to your next level. This is truly an experience in its own right and will not last long so act quickly.
- I have a framework to send you that illustrates the Recovery Squared belief process and a roadmap to transformation.
- We are building a community around recovery squared and when you sign up you can be added our exclusive Secret Facebook Group where we can connect with other tribe members. I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I’m excited for you to be a part of this community.