How will this show benefit you
In this show, I share how the Recovery Squared belief guide is a pathway into transformation. The guide focuses on our belief systems and how these beliefs are the foundation to what we create in our lives. Recovery is a step in the spectrum of transformation, and I want to help bring a conceptual understanding of how this process works. I share my experience in the creation of my addictions and judgments of myself as a small child. I also share my knowledge of the recovery process so that we can more fully stand in who we are created to be and live in possibility.
Ideas & Insights
- Anytime I am not getting the results that I want I automatically go back and try to find the belief that is causing suffering.
- Our thoughts are either created or interpreted by our belief systems.
- I have learned to live in this continual process of making sure my operating system of beliefs is in tune with the universe laws of truth and love.
- When we become fractured, we don’t get the results that we want. To read and listen How to Break Free From a Fractured Existence #9 you can learn how we become fractured.
- One of the ways we become fractured is when our beliefs are not in alignment with our highest self, our highest truth or not fully standing in the love that we are.
- The Recovery Squared Belief Guide is an important tool in understanding where you are at.
- I am continually trying to improve my operating system by working with mentors, coaches, and healers.
- One of the things I often say is that “The beliefs that got me here will not get me there.”
- One of the dangers I try to watch out for and one of the most challenging things I deal with as a coach or people, in general, is the attitude that “I’m good. I don’t need to work on myself. Everything I believe is true.”
- What the conscious mind does is tries to justify your belief system. If your belief system is one that is not serving, that’s not true, or that is not fully standing in love, your mind will reinforce a lie and self-deception. This is where you get denial.
- Sometimes our denial does not cause a massive problem and destroying your life.
- Often I work with very successful people and it’s those little deceptions that hold us back.
- I want to be open-minded that my next opportunity might be getting rid of a limiting belief I am holding onto.
- What I came to realize while writing an article while doing my deep and internal work. It has brought up a lot of stuff from my childhood.
- I had this dog Smitty who was my best friend. Smitty was hit by a car and was the first time I experienced gut-wrenching loss.
- This is also around the same age many of our belief systems are created.
- I had to call my mom because I had been crying trying to find out why this is so painful when it happened so long ago when I was like six.
- She said one thing that stood out to me and was a nugget. She told me he got out of the back gate.
- It hit me like a bolt of lightning, he didn’t get out the back gate, he got out the front gate I left open. I remember I had lied because I didn’t want to get in trouble.
- I didn’t want it to be might fault that I got my dog killed because that would have been harder to accept.
- I beat myself up over it. I don’t know if you can relate to being critical of yourself? Playing those thoughts over and over in your head. I lived like that for three decades.
- I would repeat, “If I didn’t leave the gate open, I would still have Smitty!”
- So this became my belief system. “If I didn’t do x, y and z, I would not have experienced this.”
- “I caused this!”
- During my wife’s affair the same thing happened, “If I didn’t get high, she wouldn’t have cheated on me.” You can read and listen about How I Shifted The Worst Day of My Life Into The Best Thing of My Life #7.
- I wouldn’t say I run on this today, but I also believe that you cannot root it out entirely until you find out where it comes from.
- One of the practices I use is that I have a team where I use different healing modalities to help me go deep into finding who I am and my truth.
- I can only take people as far as I have gone myself. I am pushing myself because I have places to go and want people to come with me.
- Recovery is just a stage in transformation. I do not consider myself in recovery or recovering, but yes, I live a recovery-based lifestyle. My message is niched down to recovery because this is part of my story.
- The belief guide illustrates the belief process I went through.
- I loved the foundation 12-step recovery taught me. As I began to transform, I started to look at my beliefs.
- I took responsibility for the things I was affirming because the one thing I learned in recovery is that you act your way into better thinking. The way I talk is me acting.
- So if I didn’t want to think like and addict I cannot talk like one by affirming I am an addict.
- When I was in the hell of addiction, I believed that I needed drugs and alcohol to feel better or safe. I don’t want to judge if that worked or not, but it stopped working.
- I entered 12-step recovery. I believed that I didn’t have to use, but I was still an addict or alcoholic.
- I loved where I was at, and it worked for me at the time, and I loved the perfect process of where I was, but my journey had to continue.
- I cured disease in my body, and I don’t get sick anymore.
- I am no longer going to say I suffer from the disease of addiction or that it is in remission somehow.
- Today my highest belief is that I am truth, and I am love.
- It was important for me to have the process of beliefs in my transformation.
- There are all sorts of addiction, like porn, girls, dating apps, Facebook or sugar, that we can use when we don’t get to the core.
- I want that core rooted out for everyone and shine the light on this, I want to show people the possibility of living your infinite potential.
- Everything I do comes down to one expression. In one of one. What this means is that as I become on and whole, we become one, in one universe, under one God.
- To be one and whole, I cannot be fractured as I explained in How to Break Free From a Fractured Existence #9.
- When I stand in my truth, I become one and whole.
- When I am fully in love and truth, I can bring healing. I operate at a higher vibrational level. Where disease does not exist, where sickness does not exist and where illness does not exist.
- When I am bearing fruits that are not what I want, I go through this belief process.
- I want to share with you the Law of Gestation where you can listen to this concept in How The Recovery Squared Logo Is A Pathway To Transformation #1
- This is why I used the roots in the belief guide and it the only thing that slows us down outside of ourselves is the Law of Gestation.
- Time is a construct to stop everything from happening all at once. When we are in perfect alignment, time is the only thing we have to wait for.
Do you want to experience more?
I will send you some other tools to help you get to your next level using some of the things we covered on this show.
- A free one-on-one coaching call with me where we will get clear on getting to your next level. This is truly an experience in its own right and will not last long so act quickly.
- I have a framework to send you that illustrates the Recovery Squared belief process and a roadmap to transformation.
- We are building a community around recovery squared and when you sign up you can be added our exclusive Secret Facebook Group where we can connect with other tribe members. I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I’m excited for you to be a part of this community.