How will this show benefit you
In this episode, our guest Jennifer credits tea for bringing her to a new, sober lifestyle of recovery, which led to her overcoming addiction. Her story shows the need to commit to oneself and which acquires a quiet, silent knowing. It also highlights the importance of filling our time with people and activities that serve YOU and in a way that you can also serve others. We discuss how we often used drugs, alcohol and frequenting the bars as a way of forgetting who we were and share some important ways to connect, to help us remember our true essence.
About Jennifer Buttersfield
Jennifer Buttersfield is a Gung Fu Cha practitioner based in Austin, Texas. Jennifer shares her experience with “life parties”, which are collaborative experiences amongst a group of super-conscious individuals that seek connection with the intention of wanting to remember their purpose life.
Ideas & Insights
- I really enjoy the life parties because they bring this high frequency and high vibration to any space just by people being.
- The practice of Gung Fu Cha is not necessary a tea ceremony, its more of a discipline.
- It’s not just the spirit of the tea leaf itself, but also the mindfulness and care that had gone through every step of the service of the tea.
- When it came time for me to give up alcohol for my life I found that I wanted to be at parties where people were serving tea.
- I was tired of living in this alternative reality where I didn’t have control and I knew that there was a better way.
- We’re all working towards enlightenment, whether we are aware of that concept or not.
- So many of us let our passions dwindle because of the confines of the structures around us; the way that our society is evolving can feel limiting at times.
- I didn’t learn about those practices like meditation and yoga until (I was) like a year clean.
- This show was started was because I didn’t have a lot of those resources, so I’m just going to go and create them.
- I was so mind and ego-driven, that it was like the mind calling the show; my heart didn’t know how to lead.
- When I first left my marriage of 20 years, it was about leaving all that but then creating this whole other life.
- One of the things I tell myself is I just need my breath and God.
Do you want to experience more?
I will send you some other tools to help you get to your next level using some of the things we covered on this show.
- A free one-on-one coaching call with me where we will get clear on getting to your next level. This is truly an experience in its own right and will not last long so act quickly.
- I have a framework to send you that illustrates the Recovery Squared belief process and a roadmap to transformation.
- We are building a community around recovery squared and when you sign up you can be added our exclusive Secret Facebook Group where we can connect with other tribe members. I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I’m excited for you to be a part of this community.