How will this show benefit you
In this show with Christine Calvert we learn about how Holotropic Breathwork can bring healing into our lives and connect us with our inner self. We explore recovery modalities to bring deeper healing and recovery. Together we will take go deeper in breath and go within to connect with who we are really are in being fully healed. When we connect using this type of work we are connecting to the love that exists within. When we connect internally we fully love ourselves and become whole to all that is around us. This is a very spiritual show where we discuss expanded states of consciousness and the different ways we get there. We cover Holotropic Breathwork, Somatic Experiencing, breathing, meditation and mindfulness.
About Christine Calvert
Christine Calvert is a chemical dependency counselor and teaches meditation. She works with people that are seeking alternative means to recovery and deepen their understanding of spirituality. She also does deeper work in the area of healing family origin, history, and past trauma. She has been trained in “SomaticExperiencing which is working with trauma in the body. Another big part of the work that Christine does is Holotropic breathwork where she is certified through Grof Transpersonal Training in 2011 to help people recover from addiction.
Ideas & Insights
- How Much Healing Potential There Was In Working In Expanded State of Consciousness Or In Non-Ordinary States.
- Holotropic Breathwork Found Me
- There was something much deeper that I was craving and I wasn’t quite getting that in the work that I was doing in the 12-Steps. Because of the 12-Step, I was able to connect to this deeper longing.
- Let’s take some breath so that we can go within and trust and connect to this deeper healing mechanism and then surrender to the best that we can. Let us kind of show us and bring us the things that we need in order to move towards wholeness.
- Holotropic means movement towards wholeness.
- My inner healer gave me exactly what I needed that day. It was profound and life changing. I was in after that.
- I experienced my physical body and then I experienced for the first time was my energetic body kind of coming alive
- There’s no greater gift than to create a space of love so that we can go within and begin to bridge the gap between to our own self love.
- My first experience was just this absolute meeting with the divine, with source, like the one. It was nameless and almost formless and yet had many faces. And it was this beautiful weaving of understanding that God is everything and that every moment and everything is sacred. So I came from that experience pretty changed. What just happened?!
- Trust that the inner healer is doing exactly what it needs to do to allow me to move in a little closer to understanding my wholeness.
- Sometimes the healing is really subtle. Subtle shifts and subtle unfolding. Sometimes they can be really big and profound.
- There’s some really deep shifts happening at a level of neural pathways and also in a deeper cellular level. People coming out of this work especially after years of doing it with completely new vision and new ways of being in the world and fully stepping into this authentic expression of themselves that in my understanding can only happen when certain things on a certain level physiologically and on a brain chemistry level has shifted.
- One way that Christine squares her recovery: Create space to get quiet to connect with the inner world. Finding the time to make a quiet connection with spirit, my inner being and just to listen to what the inner world has to say.
Do you want to experience more?
I will send you some other tools to help you get to your next level using some of the things we covered on this show.
- A free one-on-one coaching call with me where we will get clear on getting to your next level. This is truly an experience in its own right and will not last long so act quickly.
- I have a framework to send you that illustrates the Recovery Squared belief process and a roadmap to transformation.
- We are building a community around recovery squared and when you sign up you can be added our exclusive Secret Facebook Group where we can connect with other tribe members. I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I’m excited for you to be a part of this community.