How will this show benefit you
This episode is a solo show where I shared how I turned the worst experience into the best thing that ever happened to me. I share my path in recovery and how I learned the rhymes and rhythms of recovery are all the same. I have had to recovery from addictions, depression, divorce, illness and disease. I used the fundamentals of recovery to use each of these perceived challenges as steps into my potential. The core tool I used was how beliefs shape your perceptions and offer resources to aligning your beliefs with your highest purpose.
Ideas & Insights
- Thank you for letting me share the moment was the worst point in my life. It turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me.
- This show is about creating content that helps inspire and transform lives regardless if you were in a dark place like I was or you are thriving, and you want to go to your next level.
- I want you to ask yourself, do you know what your next level is? These tools that I used in my darkest hour, these are the same tools I use today.
- There’s a path to living our potential. The beliefs that got us here will not get us there. The point is that I want us to keep believing in what is possible for us.
- We are also building a community around Recovery Squared.
I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I am excited for you to be part of our community.
- This show was created out of this moment. Can you think of a moment that brought you to this specific point right now that was fundamentally in changing your life in some way for good or bad?
- I thought I could just run away from my problems: the using, the affairs, and all those different things. What I brought with me was the obsessive questioning of my wife’s affairs and not to mention the toxic relationship. You might find this hard to believe, but guess what I ended up doing again? Going back to where I was running from.
- My preprogrammed mind was running the show. I didn’t know how to deal with the pain of the relationship that I was in. The only tools I had was drugs and at the time, that’s what I believed. I believed that drugs and alcohol were a solution to my problem.
- The rhythms and rhythms of recovery are all the same.
I had to recover from drugs and alcohol.
I had to recover my body losing 50 pounds of fat.
Healing disease and other illnesses.
I had to recover from my wife’s affairs.
I had to recover from the loss of our marriage.
I had to recover from the two-year long divorce legal proceedings following our separation.
I had to recover from being a single dad while their mother continues “the lifestyle.”
- At each stage of my recovery, I realize the same thing applies to them all. Just different tools and rituals are required.
Do you want to experience more?
I will send you some other tools to help you get to your next level using some of the things we covered on this show.
- A free one-on-one coaching call with me where we will get clear on getting to your next level. This is truly an experience in its own right and will not last long so act quickly.
- I have a framework to send you that illustrates the Recovery Squared belief process and a roadmap to transformation.
- We are building a community around recovery squared and when you sign up you can be added our exclusive Secret Facebook Group where we can connect with other tribe members. I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I’m excited for you to be a part of this community.