How will this show benefit you
Steve Wofford shares both his personal experience and how he has helped his coaching clients in resolving some of the fractured truth we live. Many of us live with fractured views of ourselves and hold judgments of our higher self. These judgments manifest in addictions, depression, disease and disorders. Living under fractured truth keeps us from living our Infinite Potential and the ability to create the life we truly desire. Recovery Squared is about recovering our true essence, but often we are faced with fractured views of ourselves. This show will help provide some insights to recover fully and live in our truth.
Ideas & Insights
- Fracturing is the misalignment in truth.
- Any time our results are not matching what is true for us, we have to look at the disconnect in between where we are at and the life we desire to create.
- If you think about looking at yourself in the mirror, you can see yourself but if the mirror is broken, for some it is shattered and for others, there is just a crack. The fact is that you are looking at a skewed view of yourself.
- We get the skewed views of ourselves by the beliefs we carry. Often that happens at a very young age.
- These beliefs are programmed in the subconscious and act as the operating system of our being. The problem is that we become conditioned into acting based on these old, false, and limiting beliefs that we do not know the prison we live.
- We make sense of the world by telling a story to makes sense of these beliefs. These beliefs and the stories are why you will see a pattern of dysfunction that will happen over and over. This pattern manifests in addictions, depressions, and other disorders.
- It comes down to the disconnection from the truth about yourself and the constant judgment after that.
- What in operating systems of beliefs is causing my body to react that is not comfortable. I don’t want to judge it because I cannot clean it up. I don’t want to use mindfulness to manage my thoughts because this is coming from the fractured truth I am living under.
- I stand in my highest truth which is love.
- I love you
How can you determine when you are fractured from your truth?
- Step 1 – Results: What is the different between your results and your desires. Is there stress or tension showing up in your life. Being aware of the results in and outside of yourself.
- Step 2 – Pattern: Look for the belief that keeps showing up in your life.
- Step 3 – First Fracture: Find the first time this happened and how it felt.
- Step 4 – New Belief: Find a new powerful belief.
Do you want to experience more?
I will send you some other tools to help you get to your next level using some of the things we covered on this show.
- A free one-on-one coaching call with me where we will get clear on getting to your next level. This is truly an experience in its own right and will not last long so act quickly.
- I have a framework to send you that illustrates the Recovery Squared belief process and a roadmap to transformation.
- We are building a community around recovery squared and when you sign up you can be added our exclusive Secret Facebook Group where we can connect with other tribe members. I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I’m excited for you to be a part of this community.