How will this show benefit you
Jay Brown is a light that shines brightly. Jay shares his story from the celebrity-filled parties he promoted, to falling into depression with suicide as an option after his divorce and sister’s death. He took his people skills from helping people change the way they felt in a superficial way into helping people transform in a deep way through deep connections with themselves and others. Jay is helping make the world a better place and shares how you can experience transformation through connection with others.
About Jay Brown
Jay Brown is the founder and creator of the Evo Room. One of Jay’s favorite hobbies is interacting with people. He found a great way to learn was to learn and connect with others. He loves interacting with people so much that he decided to get into event production back in 2006 where he did very well in that world. Jay ultimately produced events hosted by some of the biggest musicians and celebrities including Beyonce Knowles and Jamie Foxx. He then realized what he was doing didn’t align with my desire to positively impact our world and I also didn’t feel like he was growing. Looking back Jay realized he couldn’t make an impact while drinking and partying. This is when his desire for personal development was ignited. In an attempt to relieve his personal suffering, Jay conducted a lot of research, talked to a lot of people, read many books, and attended many workshops in hopes of finding some answers. After a while, something really magical happened which ultimately culminated into the Evo Room
Ideas & Insights
- It was pain that inspired me to turn things around.
- What does it take to actually get a person into a state of being that their thoughts are primarily positive and brings feelings of joy and peace. The answer to that is a connection. Connection to oneself and connection to other people. In the Evo Room one of the things that we do before we even teach anything, we focus on connection.
- Before we get into the teaching, we help people get fully present in the moment and one of the ways to do that is through connections. So we go through activities that are designed to help people connect with the human beings that are with them in that particular Evo room.
- Something as easy as giving another person a hug is a connector. The hug itself we found that there are chemicals that are released called oxytocin and dopamine, the longer you stay in a hug, the deeper and more of those chemicals are released. Hugs are what we brought into the Evo Room that is part in creating that connection which then allows people to become more present. When we are in a state of presence, then we can receive more and are open more. When we are here right now, we are not thinking about the bills we got to pay or thinking about the future or what could possibly go wrong in our lives.
- The more we come closer to the moment, that’s when all the magic happens.
- In our culture and society, we are not trained to connect with people. It’s something that you need to just figure out on your own. It’s really important to understand how to connect with another human being in relationships, that’s where we thrive.
- What the Evo Room offers for people is that space for people to practice connection. When we really understand how to connect with others, we get to know ourselves more.
- The more we can learn about ourselves, the better we can manage our emotions, our behaviours and the things that allow us to create exactly what we want in this lifetime.
- I am here to serve whoever is front of me
- Why don’t I just love freely and let my inspiration carry me?
- We are the average of the five people we spend the most time.
- I don’t see any way to grow in isolation. We were designed in relation. To create anything we need to do it in relation. If you want to create the life that you want, you need to do it in relation because the people who got you here are not going to get you there.
- So we are constantly on this path of having these different connections. It takes new connections if you are trying to go some place new in what is possible.
Do you want to experience more?
I will send you some other tools to help you get to your next level using some of the things we covered on this show.
- A free one-on-one coaching call with me where we will get clear on getting to your next level. This is truly an experience in its own right and will not last long so act quickly.
- I have a framework to send you that illustrates the Recovery Squared belief process and a roadmap to transformation.
- We are building a community around recovery squared and when you sign up you can be added our exclusive Secret Facebook Group where we can connect with other tribe members. I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I’m excited for you to be a part of this community.