How will this show benefit you
Itatiaia shares her story and her process in real-time. You will get to experience her healing in this show and provides an example of the stages of healing we go through. Itatiaia removes any stigma she was once holding by sharing the different levels of guilt she was carrying most of her life. Itatiaia reveals where many problems began early in life when dealing with sexual abuse by a family member. As she suffered from not feeling heard and loved, she resorted to the exterior beauty she holds in her international modeling career. When her modeling career waned, she fell into the world of getting naked for money to support herself. Trying to deal with the shame of her past she learned to cope with alcohol and became an alcoholic. Itatiaia’s amazing story of transformation begins when she found new life as she used plant-based raw food to help heal her alcohol addictions. She now shares her experience to help others transform their lives. What is so inspiring about his story is that she continues to grow deeper by removing the many layers of shame we can hold. Real leaders share their struggles through their vulnerability to help others. I hope she inspires you to make your next transformation.
Itatiaia is on a mission to help people who are committed to heal their alcohol addiction through raw plant food nutrition, life vision, spirituality, self-love, happiness, adventure, purpose and contribution so that they can start living a powerful, awakened, and renewed life.
How Itatiaia Squares Her Recovery
To really stand in my truth I check in with God, my Inner Child and my goddess wisdom, a beautiful women that lives within me. When we speak from that place, there is no judgment, it just is. It doesn’t matter what other people think. It just doesn’t because you are speaking your truth. And that feels really amazing and feels powerful. It feels like anything is possible when you stand in that.
So I am just going to keep speaking my truth because it feels really amazing right now. Like I feel naturally high. Versus hiding. Because hiding you are trembling, nervous and looking over your shoulder. Now I am standing tall and I feel my confidence going up right now. Wow! Thank you.
Ideas & Insights
- I feel like I have been hiding my whole life. I can’t live in hiding anymore. It doesn’t serve me or the people I want to serve.
- I can’t live my purpose fully and be the brightest shining star and do the work that I want to do and know that I can do unless I release it. As I release it, I also feel like I can help my tribe and community in a deeper way. I am excited to go on this journey with healing people with addiction and discovering their purpose.
- I was lost for so long. Feeling lost is not a great way to live and now that I am on purpose and I have a mission, it’s like wow! Talk about living a magical life! Every day is beautiful.
- It’s time and I am ready to go to the next level and if this is what I need to do, then I am going to do it. I am just so happy to be in this place right now to get to this next level. What’s going to happen now? I am just ready for what is coming because this is a huge release.
- There are still other people still hiding and they are still in pain. And if they could just hear this message, I want them to know that they are not alone. Building a community together, we can do this together and just love each other. Not judge, but just love and that feels good.
- We are in a constant state of healing to some degree.
- Not feeling loved and not feeling heard can create a lot of false beliefs that you have to deal with later in life because, at a young age, we are trying to make sense of the world.
- You realize that wherever you go, there you are.
- It was not until I took my story public that you can ditch the stigma of what we hide. It’s only to truly escape that prison of judgment that we hold.
- Even though you are living your purpose helping inspire other people, there’s that next level. It’s the fragmentation that we have of our self. We are looking at a broken mirror. We see our brokenness. In reality, that’s what keeps us from living our potential in our purpose when we become fragmented from who we are because of that self-judgment.
- To reach our full potential, we must keep digging for those false beliefs that are hiding in there. It’s the things that we judge of ourselves that create false and limiting beliefs that are holding us back.
- What I realize is that we are all in a perfect process of becoming who we are supposed to grow into.
- Some leaps are bigger than the others ones, but it’s the small steps sometimes that matter the most.
- We have the most major shifts when we clear out the biggest judgments that we hold of ourselves in/and the most shame.
- Because we can only grow in connection to other people so sharing this stuff and being vulnerable is a very powerful way to do it.
Do you want to experience more?
I will send you some other tools to help you get to your next level using some of the things we covered on this show.
- A free one-on-one coaching call with me where we will get clear on getting to your next level. This is truly an experience in its own right and will not last long so act quickly.
- I have a framework to send you that illustrates the Recovery Squared belief process and a roadmap to transformation.
- We are building a community around recovery squared and when you sign up you can be added our exclusive Secret Facebook Group where we can connect with other tribe members. I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I’m excited for you to be a part of this community.