How will this show benefit you
Vidal is a fine example of what squaring recovery means. Vidal shares a crazy story of driving drunk and getting into a high-speed police pursuit which ended in a bad traffic accident. This was his rock bottom and transformed his life from that moment. He shares how transformed and Vidal is now helping people through is writing, podcast and one-on-one coaching.
About Vidal Cisneros Jr.
Vidal has keynoted conferences and has been featured and written for, The Huffington Post, The Good Men Project, and is a contributor for Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Ideas & Insights
Vidal Cisneros Jr.
- It’s my story in a nutshell; evolving and not just recovering.
- Reality was so far gone; I had become this reckless situational alcoholic and I wanted my life to shift radically and I didn’t know how to do it.
- Even though I was so scared of the unknown, I knew it was just something I had to go through because sooner or later it was going to catch up to me.
- I went through so many physical changes, I lost so much weight, because when you’re going through something like that you just can’t eat or sleep, your nerves are always just wired on high.
- Looking back, I’m like “Wow, how did I get through that?”
- What was best for my health, my happiness, was to let all of that go.
- A lot of times were just chasing the Jones. We’re not even happy with who we are as being just a provider, we lose our identity.
- It takes courage to ask for help, but when you accept it and you’re vulnerable, there’s actually power in that.
- I needed to carry on by myself, I needed to find myself and create this new identity.
- If I can go through all this stuff that I was going through at that time, then guess what? So can anybody else…
- We are more than just physical bodies having a spiritual experience, we’re actually spiritual beings having a physical experience.
- We just feel helpless and it gets to a place where it’s like, only God can help us.
- You can’t fully love someone else unless you fully love yourself.
- I started realizing, it’s just a cycle of improving and becoming whole and complete and you got to walk away from those that are not serving your highest purpose; that might be holding you down.
- When I don’t feel like something is loving to do, then I don’t do it.
- You get to this place where it doesn’t matter how your body shows up, because you’re able to accept it and love it for what it is.
Do you want to experience more?
I will send you some other tools to help you get to your next level using some of the things we covered on this show.
- A free one-on-one coaching call with me where we will get clear on getting to your next level. This is truly an experience in its own right and will not last long so act quickly.
- I have a framework to send you that illustrates the Recovery Squared belief process and a roadmap to transformation.
- We are building a community around recovery squared and when you sign up you can be added our exclusive Secret Facebook Group where we can connect with other tribe members. I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I’m excited for you to be a part of this community.