How will this show benefit you
Jacqueline believes in the importance of realizing that you’re creating what is happening right now. The words “I am” are more powerful than anything in the future. In this episode, she shares fascinating insights on The Drama Triangle, and how you too can get out of a victim mentality to square your own recovery.
Jacqueline is the co-owner of Mentoring For Me, coaching others and assisting in changing their lives. She’s also the co-founder of The S.T.A.R. Forum, which educates and advocates for constitutional principles. After 18 years in the corporate world, she left to raise a growing family and help her husband start his own plumbing business, as well as being a candidate for the United States House of Representatives for Utah’s 1st District in 2012.
Ideas & Insights
- I didn’t even realize how much my thinking was affecting my life. Even though I knew all this so well, I forgot and I became completely unconscious to my life.
- There’s a lot of negative energy surrounding politics, so I don’t really want to be involved in politics anymore; but I do want to educate people on freedom.
- The rescuer thinks they’re doing good. They’re trying to help, but it’s not really helpful. It’s usually just more of the same drama; it just perpetuates that victimhood cycle.
- The victim controls The Drama Triangle; that’s a hard pill to swallow for some people. If it happens in the past, it’s over, and that’s what you need to remember.
- The person who chooses to feel victimized, they always begin the drama.
- What the victim needs is a mentor. They need somebody that can mentor them through the process and take them out of victimhood.
- There are a lot of people really stuck and it’s really just time to help them wake up and become conscious of how they can create in their lives.
- I’m a huge fan of being intentional. Our words are a way to program our subconscious into creating the life that we want.
- Politics puts us in the fear and victim state.
- You can really get nuanced into these different roles that we play because they can change within an instant.
- I felt judged, because I judged myself.
- I wanted answers (by starting the podcast). I was done being a victim to how people wanted me to be.
Do you want to experience more?
I will send you some other tools to help you get to your next level using some of the things we covered on this show.
- A free one-on-one coaching call with me where we will get clear on getting to your next level. This is truly an experience in its own right and will not last long so act quickly.
- I have a framework to send you that illustrates the Recovery Squared belief process and a roadmap to transformation.
- We are building a community around recovery squared and when you sign up you can be added our exclusive Secret Facebook Group where we can connect with other tribe members. I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I’m excited for you to be a part of this community.