How will this show benefit you
Our guest today not only had to overcome an alcohol addiction, but she had to figure then out the strategies to defeat something that many of may not know. Sarah learned the dangers of sugar. Nutrition and wellness became part of her life and led her on the path to recovery. By remembering that your body is a gift, you will develop the self-love, trust, and respect that literally will change EVERYTHING in your life!
Sarah Roberts is a wellness entrepreneur, blogger and the author of “The 28 Day Kick The Sugar Challenge.” 14 years ago, Sarah got sober from alcohol, and ever since then, she has been passionate about discovering ways to live a healthier lifestyle. Through her research, and by trial and error, she has figured out a formula that allows her to enjoy a healthy weight and maintain good energy, which she now shares with others. Sarah resides in Ottawa, Ontario Canada, with her partner, Roger.
Ideas & Insights
- The trouble was that I had chosen to lie about being an alcoholic, and using the label was something that I was completely resistant to.
- I realized that I was transferring my addiction when I got sober, from alcohol to sugar; right away I just started craving it.
- I got to a point where I truly knew that if I didn’t change, I was going to die.
- When I was able to let many layers of my life go, I was able just to get to me; I literally am a shadow of the person who I was when I was drinking.
- Thoughts become things and what we focus on, what we want, we can get.
- That’s what I want people to get back to. I want them to become passionate about the reality that real food tastes so much better than this junk that is lining store shelves.
- If you don’t make choices today that speak to your future, older self, you are going to be in a state of decline; our health is truly in our hands.
- It seems that you’re pushing people away, but we’re pushing ourselves away.
- When it comes to realizing you have a problem, really the only thing that matters is if you admit it to yourself.
- This show is really about creating the life that you want; it’s not about just getting clean and sober. How can you bend reality into the life that you want?
- What got you here will not get you there, and that’s true of beliefs, people, things (and) places.
- I relate more to me as my 5-year old self than I do with who I was for two decades.
- Today when I eat sugar, I just don’t feel good. I can feel the inflammation in my body.
Do you want to experience more?
I will send you some other tools to help you get to your next level using some of the things we covered on this show.
- A free one-on-one coaching call with me where we will get clear on getting to your next level. This is truly an experience in its own right and will not last long so act quickly.
- I have a framework to send you that illustrates the Recovery Squared belief process and a roadmap to transformation.
- We are building a community around recovery squared and when you sign up you can be added our exclusive Secret Facebook Group where we can connect with other tribe members. I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I’m excited for you to be a part of this community.