How will this show benefit you
Jenna starts her story of transformation by learning early in life that you must have a good career so that you can take care of yourself. After realizing the corporate world was just as unsettling as the bars, she would frequent, Jenna started to find herself after losing her job and went on a transformational journey. She found herself and her purpose along the way. Her story is a story of inspiration in living a spirit-driven life in the deep vein of purpose written on her heart. Jenna helps facilitate change in others lives as a meditation and yoga instructor while being the focus point of the camera in photography and video.
About Jenna Jasso
Jenna started her professional career after graduating from the University of Texas, Austin, in 2007 and joined the world as a Mechanical Engineer. A year later, the struggling economy led to her unemployment and leaving a career she thought the world wanted for her. This unexpected freedom gave her the opportunity to explore the world and expand her being. She sought greater purpose and wanted to make a difference while living an inspired life where she works as a meditation and yoga instructor. She is working to live her purpose through her conscious and creative capacities in music and video.
Ideas & Insights
- I have not taken the easy route, but I have been able to enjoy the fruits of my labor.
- With the yoga and meditation especially, it’s one of my greatest passions and one of the things that I get the most out of holding space with a group. Each person leaving clearer on who they are.
- Every day was whatever I made it. There wasn’t a lot of planning. This experience taught me a lot about how life works. When you are in the flow, when you are trusting, when you have an idea of what you want to do and you manifest it. I started to notice these things during this trip. It really helped me feel supported by something that expanded my perspective of the world.
- It was interesting. The money didn’t make me happy at all. It was my every day that I cared more about. What am I doing with my day? Does it matter?
- This process of transformation is not easy. It’s kind of a full-time job even. Changing the way you live is an everyday every moment thing.
- All of the ways that I am growing and changing my habits is what I want to pass on.
- There’s a language in nature that speaks to me. Every time I feel like I don’t know what to do, I go outside and a bird reminds me or I put my face so close to the grass that I can see a bug that I wouldn’t see otherwise. Maybe looking towards the sun with my eyelids closed. There’s always a message there. The water is one of my favorite teachers because it has no resistance and it flows. And it’s always ready for whatever is coming. Nature is my answer.
- I went through my own hell to get to this sort of lifestyle.
- You get a career, house, family, cars and you are supposed to be happy. With an engineer’a salary I made really good money and I thought that somehow I had things I could accomplish stuff and I could make more money than most people and I am like, I am addicted to many different things, thinking, drugs, alcohol, having out in seedy places and realizing that there’s more. That’s powerful!
Do you want to experience more?
I will send you some other tools to help you get to your next level using some of the things we covered on this show.
- A free one-on-one coaching call with me where we will get clear on getting to your next level. This is truly an experience in its own right and will not last long so act quickly.
- I have a framework to send you that illustrates the Recovery Squared belief process and a roadmap to transformation.
- We are building a community around recovery squared and when you sign up you can be added our exclusive Secret Facebook Group where we can connect with other tribe members. I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I’m excited for you to be a part of this community.