How will this show benefit you
Erin Hickok shares how she works with people who are processing negative thought patterns, phobias, traumas and anxiety. Through her work, which includes modalities such as Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), she literally transforms lives and helps others square their own recovery.
Subscribe: itunes | stitcher | google play | rss
Erin Hickok is an energetic lover of life! She works to balance her love to travel this beautiful planet and her love for building roots in community. Her greatest passion is the empowerment of individuals to live from their hearts; taking actions that are in alignment with their purpose. Erin loves charting unknown territory, surprising herself, arcoyoga, meditation, and a great cup of coffee. She’s a sucker for adorable dogs, organizing tools, locally grown foods, and great conversation.
Ideas & Insights
- I was basically ignoring the hurt and feelings that came with (sexual assault). I felt like I was a different person. I felt out of control and I didn’t know what to do with this emotion.
- Within 20 minutes (of EFT), I went back to being in my body, to smiling and to dancing again.
- (EFT) helps us get real and acknowledge what’s really going on, and then we bring compassion, love, and acceptance to ourselves in that situation first.
- If you have some sort of trauma, there’s some sort of unacknowledged thing and that gets trapped in our body as energy.
- You want to ideally make some sound upon the exhale. That’s going to help you release that stored energy a lot faster than trying to hold it back.
- It’s focused attention on those spots on the body. The exhale is allowing us to release that energy and that tension.
- It’s the willingness to use this tool in the moment. It is there for me all the time.
- A lot of times we minimize things that happen to us. All of that stuff gets stored in our bodies and our subconscious. That pain doesn’t go away.
- Sometimes one tool might get you to one place, but maybe you need more of a tool in another place.
- Why I love this tool so much is you can take it anywhere you bring your hands.
- It’s kind of a way to get into your body and help process some of that energy.
- It’s how you reframe where you’re at; you get to see their perspective.
- It feels good. I feel really into my body, and it works really quickly.
Cards For Connection (Another project of Erin’s I support!)
Do you want to experience more?
I will send you some other tools to help you get to your next level using some of the things we covered on this show.
- A free one-on-one coaching call with me where we will get clear on getting to your next level. This is truly an experience in its own right and will not last long so act quickly.
- I have a framework to send you that illustrates the Recovery Squared belief process and a roadmap to transformation.
- We are building a community around recovery squared and when you sign up you can be added our exclusive Secret Facebook Group where we can connect with other tribe members. I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I’m excited for you to be a part of this community.