How will this show benefit you
Our guest today shares her story of how she recovered her self-esteem, mindset and her lifestyle, which allowed her to break free from the multiple addictions that plagued. Sasha Tozzi credits focusing on her routine as being key, and she learned to give herself and her body exactly what was needed. Sasha learned to honor herself and her range of emotions, and doing the same will serve you as well in your journey of healing yourself emotionally.
Sasha Tozzi is a Recovery and Lifestyle Coach. She has overcome an alcohol and drug addiction while she continues to work on herself and help others. Sasha’s passion is to teach others what she’s learned and show them that they have the power to break free from their addictions and other self-sabotaging patterns. She helps people recover themselves and reminds people that life is way too wonderful to spend it hating yourself.
Ideas & Insights
- When I first quit, I thought that my life was going to be better instantly. Come to find out, it was just the start of a long journey.
- Getting sober is a lifestyle and it is about so much more that just not drinking or not using drugs.
- It’s all about creating a level of self-esteem that is so good that you don’t feel the need to use drugs or anything.
- I really like to teach on emotional sobriety and empower people to change their stories.
- I think as a society we’re addicted. With all the different addictions that you can have, show me one person that doesn’t have an addiction?
- Routine and ritual are very important when you’re recovering yourself. It’s been the staple of my recovery to have that.
- Thoughts and beliefs are often times passed on from generation to generation so they end up creating problems; you don’t see it because it has been within your reality for generations.
- Judgment is a disconnection and when we judge other people it is because we are judging ourselves; we disconnect from who we really are.
- Flow states are easier when we’re working with other people; there’s sort of a magical energy that gets created.
- I think we’re created to live in that (flow) state. That’s where kids live, with their imagination. It’s a very powerful way to create the life that you want.
Do you want to experience more?
I will send you some other tools to help you get to your next level using some of the things we covered on this show.
- A free one-on-one coaching call with me where we will get clear on getting to your next level. This is truly an experience in its own right and will not last long so act quickly.
- I have a framework to send you that illustrates the Recovery Squared belief process and a roadmap to transformation.
- We are building a community around recovery squared and when you sign up you can be added our exclusive Secret Facebook Group where we can connect with other tribe members. I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I’m excited for you to be a part of this community.