How will this show benefit you
Have you ever felt like what everyone else is doing or wants you to do doesn’t work for you? Have you ever felt confused about doing something that is true to yourself, but resistance from others held you back? I share some current situations where this problem is present, but I also show how I can overcome this. Most of my life I was not strong enough to overcome these types of challenges and would lead to problems like addictions, depression, a toxic marriage and, trouble in school. We might find success in some areas of life while other parts are a hell. I share my path to restoring balance and crushing it in all areas of life.
Ideas & Insights
- Many of the negative circumstances today have not changed in the last few years since getting clean. What has changed is me and my ability to literally bend my reality and how I see the world.
- I ultimately lost the job and I had a decision to make. I found out that I had a purpose I had a mission and you’re hearing it right now.
- I realized through a lot of personal development and Discovery was that my career was created from a need of feeling smart.
- I wasted 12 years of my life in a school that didn’t serve me.
- I didn’t want anything until I started my own businesses in my early twenties.
- I was told in school I was a dumb kid. What I found was that wasn’t true.
- I learned by doing. I learned to start a business and write software.
- This reports reminded me of school. Sitting in the desks listening to the bullshit they were trying to feed me. Sit down Steve, listen. Don’t be you.
- Be like the sheeple, be like everyone else. Fit in and do what everyone else is doing. If you don’t get in line, you have problems with authority.
- This goes much much deeper and having authority issues. It comes from not being heard. It comes from not having true connection with people. It comes from not being allowed to be who you really are.
- I didn’t want to sit at a desk for six hours and ask to take a piss.
- I found the same thing in the corporate world. It’s not me.
- The way I am supposed to support them and how they were accustomed to living was the death of me.
- This is typical of people in the schools, legal system, institutions, they think small. I don’t think small I think big.
- For most of my life, I was stuck in average. I would have success in certain parts of life, but a wreck in others.
- You don’t have success in all aspects of your life until you can be ‘you’ and this comes down to the belief in what is possible for you.
- I live in the unseen world. I no longer live in the binary of the material world.
- I feel my way through it, my intuition tells me. I am not driven by my mind. I use my senses to know where I am at and I ask, what is my next step.
- The only time I know if I am right, I have to judge my results.
- The crazy thing is, the more I live like this the less I am wrong.
- My life keeps getting better, better, and better. It’s exploding and I always live in the land of possibility.
- The people that question my possibility, I don’t listen to.
- I know what it is like to grind out a hell of an existence.
- If you are at the point where you know something is broken and you are ready to show up and fix it, contact me.
- There are answers, there is a path, I help people because I have been there.
Do you want to experience more?
I will send you some other tools to help you get to your next level using some of the things we covered on this show.
- A free one-on-one coaching call with me where we will get clear on getting to your next level. This is truly an experience in its own right and will not last long so act quickly.
- I have a framework to send you that illustrates the Recovery Squared belief process and a roadmap to transformation.
- We are building a community around recovery squared and when you sign up you can be added our exclusive Secret Facebook Group where we can connect with other tribe members. I want to build relationships and build our tribe, so I’m excited for you to be a part of this community.